Sunday, December 21, 2014

2 photo shoots, 1 girl

All of the boys have been away hunting, so my mom, Georgia Kate and I spent the weekend together!  We had some fun and did a couple of photo shoots with our baby girl.

We tried to copy some of the pictures we've seen on Pinterest.  If you are a photographer, cover your eyes. ;)  My friend Kim was so sweet to help me figure out what settings to put my camera on to achieve the look we were going for.  They are far from professional looking, but I am happy with what we got!







Yesterday we met up with some friends for lunch and decided we should take some pictures of our little peach in her bonnet and cape!







It sure is fun to have our own little baby doll! :)

3 comments:

  1. Sweet pictures of a sweet little gal! Glad y'all had a good girly weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y'all did a great job with the pictures! Seriously! Yay for a fun girls weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both shoots turned out great! Having such a cute little model didn't hurt, I'm sure :)

    ReplyDelete