On the Saturday before Mother's Day we went to College Station with my family to go watch the A&M vs. LSU baseball game! Alli's fiance' John (fun to say that!) went to LSU, so it was a fun game for us all to go to together! We took Chris' mom to brunch on Sunday and spent the rest of the day hanging out just the three of us. It was a great weekend! I didn't get any pictures with my mom/Reid's Mumsie or Chris' mom/Reid's Grandma this weekend! Ugh! :(
Learning about baseball from Poppies...
This is the only picture I got with my baby on Mother's Day! I'm looking a little rough, but he looks precious! :)
I'm so thankful for such a wonderful mom and mother-in-law and for getting to be Reid's (and Baby #2's) mommy!!!
*On an unrelated note, I THINK we've turned a corner with the big boy bed! The last two nights he has slept through the night and he took a much better nap yesterday and today! The 20 minute nap wasn't cutting it for this momma! :)
So fun!! He looks so old all of a sudden!
ReplyDeleteSo glad the big boy bed transition is getting better- for his sake and yours! Happy belated mother's day to you :)
ReplyDelete