He's my sunshine when the skies are gray! :) 
Tuesday, January 24, 2012
weird day
Today has been one of those weird days. Not bad, just weird. We went to Baby Bootcamp this morning, which was fun. This is my third week and I really like it so far. It's nice to get out and interact with other moms while getting a little exercise. When I got home and glanced in the mirror I realized that Houston has forgotten it's January. My hair was out of control and all of a sudden I was in a weird mood. It's been really humid and dreary all day. Reid hasn't really napped today. He woke up from both of his naps after about 2o-30 minutes crying. REALLY HARD. He always wakes up happy. I felt so bad for him because I couldn't figure out what was wrong. :( I decided to give him some Tylenol when it happened the second time thinking it was probably his tooth that's coming in. He continued screaming, so I just got him up, and then I realized a little bit later that he was having tummy troubles. Then I felt like a horrible mom for giving my baby Tylenol when he probably didn't need it. I decided to let him take a third mini nap (which he usually doesn't do anymore) and about 3 minutes after he went to sleep, Chloie started barking really loudly and Reid starting screaming again. Luckily Chris walked in the door a few minutes ago and jumped right in to help. He is now finishing up his mini nap. Grandma and Grandpa are coming over in a little while to watch Reid while we go to small group. I think we are going to go to Chick-fil-a for a quick dinner before. We are so exciting. :) I just reread this and realized I sound like such a complainer! Even on weird days, I am so incredibly thankful for my job as a mommy! We did go to the park to swing a little earlier because I know that swinging makes him really happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hang in there!!! It's nice to know other moms have hard days too! :)
ReplyDelete