Monday, January 16, 2012
Mealtime just got a whole lot messier! :)
Reid's new thing is that he presses his lips together and blows to make what I like to call his elephant sound. :) He also loves to stick out his tongue and blow to make bubbles. It's pretty funny and he does it all day long. Today he decided that it would be fun to try his new trick while he was eating! He had just gotten the hang of eating from a spoon and finishing a meal without making too big of a mess. Not anymore! By the time he was finished with dinner we were BOTH covered in carrots and squash. He spit them all over me! I was laughing so hard and totally egging him on! ;) As I was cleaning up the big mess with carrots all over my face, arms, and shirt, I couldn't help but think, "This is the life." Cheesy? Yes, but so true. :)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think I'm glad his pal Davis hasn't figured that trick out yet! :)
ReplyDeleteSomething tells me his dad is going to get blamed for teaching him this new "trick"
ReplyDelete